What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
- ZwitchZ or on behalf of ZwitchZ and necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
- third parties who create web-tools for the operation of our website and design.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- for technical purposes essential to the effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation;
- for ZwitchZ to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and updates;
- to enable ZwitchZ to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on this website.